Follow NYGCrochet on Twitter

Monday, May 23, 2011

My First Post

This is my first time blogging on here, so please bear with me. The metallic gold hat pictured on my Facebook page was a hit! Everybody that saw it loved it! I gifted it to a friend so she can wear it to work and help me advertise. It came out a lot more glamorous than I had originally envisioned, which is awesome!

I am now working on two projects simultaneously.
1) A variegated blouse with a ruffle around the asymmetrical neckline and a tulle "sleeve". I might post pictures of the work in progress, I haven't decided yet. I'm making it to fit me since I don't currently have any orders and wearing my creations is the best way to advertise.
2) A Family blanket/throw with the parents' names and all the children's names worked into it. I'm making it as a gift as well.

I'm also stll waiting on my shipment of business cards I ordered. I was able to print a few temporaries but I will be glad to have plenty so I don't have to worry about how many I give out.

No comments:

Post a Comment